For those of you that don’t know, this is a big deal, in a good way. These stones were standing for 42 years, since the Spring of 1980. To this day, nobody has any idea who commissioned them. In 1979, John Fendley, who was the president of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company, was asked to create the monument by, someone known by the pseudonym, Robert Christian aka R.C. Christian. Christian made the claim that he represented a group of “concerned Americans”. Together the 951 cubic feet of granite weighed 237,746 pounds. The center slab was surrounded by four standing stones of similar height, and the entire structure was capped by a sixth stone 6 ½ feet wide, 10 feet long and 7 inches thick. Carved on each of the four outer slabs were 10 precepts — a message to humanity — repeated in English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Mandarin Chinese, Hebrew, Russian and Arabic.
Inscribed in the capstone was the phrase “Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason,” written in ancient Greek, Egyptian hieroglyphs, Sanskrit and Babylonian cuneiform. The center slab and capstone also acted as an astrological calendar, with carefully cut holes for observance of the moon, sun and North Star. Astronomers from the University of Georgia assisted in refining this part of the project.
So what was the purpose of the stones? Why were they made? What did they say? The messages were to serve as “rules of conduct” for people. This already sounds horrible. Nobody has the right to play God.
The rules written on the stones were:
- “Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.” (Where did this number even come from?? We would have to kill 90% of the world’s population, which is what they tried to do with FAKE COVID and the disastrous and dangerous vaccines…they failed.)
- “Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.” (This sounds like Eugenics to me. What does this eve mean??)
- “Unite humanity with a living new language.” (What does this even mean? There is no such thing as a living language.)
- “Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.” (Reason cannot be tempered, only emotions, so this makes no sense. I see a theme here. )
- “Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.” (This is the only one that makes any sense.)
- “Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.” (We have this and it is a disaster, the world court I mean. Known as the WEF, NATO, etc Problem is the world wants slaves. It doesn’t jive with what the people want.)
- “Avoid petty laws and useless officials.” (This could have so many meanings. These are ridiculously cryptic.)
- “Balance personal rights with social duties.” (this sounds like a progressive talking point- there are no balancing of rights with duties. There are rights and there are duties, they are not one in the same.)
- “Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.” (This sounds like a hippy wrote this. )
- “Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.” (There is plenty of room for nature- this sounds like more progressive nonsense).
In 2015, a documentary entitled Dark Clouds over Eberton, was released. “This film is a must see for those who wish to learn more about the globalist use of environmentalism towards the cause of population control.” This is one of the lines used to describe this documentary. This documentary reveals the following:
1) Never-before-seen information about the true identity of the man who called himself “R.C. Christian.”
2) Features original interviews with the people who knew the mysterious “Mr. Christian.”
3) Original interviews with the men who were actually responsible for the building of the Georgia Guidestones.
4) An original interview with Wyatt Martin, the only man who knew the true identity of the stranger, and promised to take the secret to his grave.
5) Never-before-seen documents from Wyatt Martin’s secret files, hidden away in his old IBM computer case.
6) Proof, from original documents, of the Rosicrucian connection to the name “R.C. Christian” and its probable role in the creation of a time capsule.
7) Freemasonry’s part in building the Georgia Guidestones.
8) Evidence of the friendship of Dr. William Shockley (the Nobel Prize winning physicist who argued the principles of dysgenics) – to R.C. Christian.
9) The role of the United Nations in the design of the monument.
10) The chilling ramifications of R.C. Christian’s environmental concerns and his writings on population control.
A lot of the lame stream media are dubbing factual information as “Conspiracy theory”, as they do with all facts. They did that with the Epstein scandal, until they didn’t. This shows it was created by deep state globalists, dead set on population control. These are definitely satanic, as many wiccans and self proclaimed “witches” had ceremonies around the stones.
Here is a video of the initial explosion. After this, the state decided to destroy the rest of it. They are claiming structural concerns. I know it was the White hats taking out the trash. So this is a good day for America! This was not on the main stream news. This was swept under the rug and very concerning. This happened back in July. I just got wind of it today and had to share. If I didn’t know than neither did the majority of this country. Stay tuned for a lot more to come.
Please order some Liberty Ledger Swag, or donate, so I can spend more time blogging and bringing you the real news! Stay Vigilant! My sources tell me there will be a big news drop or something happening on 10/5 that will rock the nation. Let’s hope they stick to this timeline.